- Registration: When registering on the Website, the User provides identification data, like their name and surname and a company email address so that the Website registration can be processed and allow access to the functionalities of the Cloud Champion account. The lawful basis for processing such data is User’s consent.
User’s data will be kept while user is part of the community and registered. When User ceases to be a member of the community, his or her data will be kept blocked for 5 years. These periods shall be valid unless other periods are applicable.
- Contact: If User contacts us using the contact details given on the Website for any purpose, providing personal data, these data will only be used for the purposes of contacting User. The lawful basis for processing such data is User’s consent.
Data for this purpose shall be retained for a period of one year, unless other periods apply.
- Third Party Registration: By completing and sending the form “Register more people” or through any other means of communication published on the Website for that purpose, User will provide identification data on other people who must be related to the same company the User represents. Their names, surnames and company email address will be required. In any event, User must have the consent of the persons whose data is provided. The lawful basis for processing such data is the Owner’s legitimate interest.
The data retention period shall depend on whether the third party formalises their registration on the Website or not. In the first case, data of the third party, who is now User, shall be retained while User is part of the community and registered. When User ceases to form part of the community, his or her data shall be retained blocked for 5 years. These periods shall be valid unless other periods apply.
If the third party does not formalise registration, data shall be retained as long as reasonably necessary, in this case 15 days. Unless other periods apply.
- Advertising: If User expressly accepts “Receive commercial information”, he or she has granted consent to the sending of advertising on services available on the Website, such as new features, offers and promotions. Kapturall may also send advertising based on User’s navigation habits, such as personal information on tastes and preferences shown, to offer advertising that may be of interest. The lawful basis for processing such data is User’s consent.
- Cookies: The Website uses technology to introduce files called cookies in the equipment used to access and navigate the Website. Cookies can be blocked or disabled at any time through the settings options in the browser. For further information please consult our Cookies policy. The lawful basis for processing such data is User’s consent.
All the fields marked with an asterisk are obligatory and if omitted Cloud Champion will be unable to manage the data processing.
User may complain to the control authority at any time.
Similarly, User may revoke consent to the processing, by exercising the rights to access, rectify, eliminate, data portability, block or eliminate data processing by informing Kapturall by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the above address, with “Data Protection” as the subject. In both cases, the communication must be accompanied by any official document that permits identification to prevent User’s data from being accessed by third parties. Finally, User may communicate any change in writing and ask to unsubscribe, by writing to any of the addresses provided.
The language applicable to the present Document is Spanish. If versions in other languages are provided it shall only be as a mere courtesy and for User’s greater convenience. In the event of contradiction, the Spanish version shall prevail. Read more here.