Introduction to the Cloud Security opportunity
What is this module about?
It will help you understand what is a Cloud Security offer, why it is a business opportunity and what are the prerequisites to enroll.
This module contains one video to watch. It will also require some time to review it and make your own decision. No specific framework for your homework.
Goal of this video
At the end of the video, you should:
- Be able to understand what the benefit of setting up a Cloud Security solution would be
- Understand the different possibilitiesof Cloud Security
- Share the video with your colleagues and teams
- Brainstorm on the opportunity for you
- Define the capability that you are potentially missing
- Ensure that you will commit enough time to build your own offer (~1 half day a week during 90 days)
- Schedule time to watch the Cloud Security scenarios
Content of the video
- Why do we need additional security once we are in the Cloud?
- Why is CloudSecurity an untapped opportunity in the SMB market?
- What content will you find in the MOOD™ and what other content should you get
- What are the prerequisites to join
Prerequisites to launch a Cloud Security offer
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Security Center
- Microsoft AzureActive Directory
- Microsoft Sentinel
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Some of Microsoft partner solutions such as Trend Micro, Symantec, Commvault, Veritas, Splunk or New Relic
- Control and Cyber Security Frameworks published by Center of Internet Security (CIS) and National Institute of Standards and Technology
Acquiring this knowledge can be done before, during or after following the MOOD module.
NICE TO HAVE
- PC Devices and Thin Clients knowledge