What is this module about?
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
This module will help you to draft your own v-DaaS offer based on existing best practices.
It contains one video to watch. It will also require some time to draft your own offer. No specific framework is proposed for this module.
Content of the video:
- Definition of v-DaaS (reminder)
- Suggested components in a v-DaaS offer
- Possibilities of segmenting v-DaaS and why
- Possibilities of business models (high level)
Goal of this video:
At the end of the video, you should:
- Discuss with your team about the various v-DaaS possibilities
- Draft a scenario that would be the most relevant for your company
- Ensure that you have a clear idea of the customers you want to address and why
- Make sure you will have the capacity and capability to build and commercialize an offer within 9 weeks
- Once you are done, go to "v-DaaS Value Proposition"
Area of Interest Microsoft Azure Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
Solution Area Infrastructure
Company data provided by Clearbit (www.clearbit.com)
tips for vat/uid format
Having trouble? Contact us